This Agreement was last modified on September 25th 2019.
This document in addition to our Terms and Conditions will clarify:
- How information is collected, used and shared
- How cookies are used on our site
- The choices are available regarding the use of your data
- The steps we take to protect visitor information
Information collection, use and sharing
When you access our website the details of your visit will be collected, including but not limited to traffic information, location information, and your IP address, in order to provide you with a better customer experience. Information submitted through any form on our website will be collected, in addition to any information you provide to us when communicating with our team.
We remain the sole owners of the information collected on this site, and the use of your information will be used to better fulfill our services to you. This includes, where applicable, any subsidiaries or our holding company. Your personal data may be disclosed to a third party if:
- It is a necessary step in fulfilling our promised service to you
- We sell any or all of our business (and/or its assets) to a third party
- If the authorities legally require us to disclose information
- To assist with both fraud protection and the minimization of risk
How cookies are used on our site
Your access to and control over information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do any of the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Steps we take to protect visitor information
The data we collect may be transferred to digital storage locations outside of Thailand. In doing so we take all reasonable precautions to protect your information and following industry best practices to make sure data is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
E-Mail : email@example.com
Last Update: September 25th 2019